St. Patrick’s UCM
To view UCM website please click here
The group meets on the 2nd& 4th Monday of each month with the exception of August.
We meet in the Parish Room at Church.
Who we are
A National Catholic Women’s Organisation founded in 1913 with Foundations in many parishes throughout the country.
Catholic Women join the organisation for various reasons meetings provide fellowship and friendship with a blend of spiritual and social activities.
- Our meetings include UCM prayers, the literature involved on topics discussed and contacts provide on going fresh interests.
- Membership is open to all Catholic Women Married /Single.
- Subscriptions are decided by the individual foundations dependant on numbers.
- Our Patron Saint is St. Margaret Clitherow and our general Holy Communion Day is the 8th December each year.
- We have an annual pilgrimage to The Shrine of Our Lady At Walsingham in July each year.
St Patrick’s Foundation ; What we do?
- Attend our Meetings.
- Support the Leeds Diocesan UCM Committee.
- Befriend and care for our less able members.
- Eucharistic Ministers in Church/Community/Local Nursing /Care Homes.
- Readers of the Word in Church.
- Help with our Sunday Morning Coffee Group.
- Distribute Baptismal Cards to children receiving the Sacrament .
- Support our School with Projects and the Parish Lourdes Fund.